Monday, March 19, 2012

My New Gig


This is not the first time I've lamented not blogging enough, either here or at Cat Typing, but this time I have an explanation. I spent February focused on changing jobs and helping to put together a brand new TV show in Roanoke, the Fox 21/27 Morning News.



There were two weeks of planning, interrupted by Washington and Lee's Mock Convention (more on that to come), a week of pulling together practice sessions, then a week of full runthroughs.

We went on the air March 12, and I've been making pictures throughout, but more often with digital Nikon gear because we want to upload pictures to Facebook as quickly as possible. But as this plog (phlog?) is a memorial to my fascination with Leica and film, here are a couple done the good, proper, old way.

No comments:

Post a Comment