Friday, March 14, 2014

Come to the Dark Side


Another in the Roanoke landscapes ...



I begin to have some concern that I need to branch out a bit, but I find I am limited by opportunity and time.  I would have to travel some way out of my way in to work to find some other, Roanoke-area landmarks, and I really don't feel like coming in early to use that time.  Also, there's only so many places available (and reasonably lit) at 4 am.

However, as the day goes on, it does become occasionally convenient to have the camera to hand.


Today we had Vikings and ancient Irish on the show.  It all somehow tied in to St. Patrick's Day and the anniversary of a 1,000-year-old battle between the two ... or maybe it was just because both groups were going to be in the parade Saturday.

Anyway, they were admiring each other's weapons, and another one of those moments (the Decisive Moment?) struck while I was in a good position ...


No comments:

Post a Comment